Monday, July 23, 2007

update




CHA has wound down and the new supplies should be shipping into stores soon. My patron company, Spellbinders, introduced some way cool new stuff. I had some layouts, cards, and altered objects on display in the booth in Chicago including this holiday layout featuring the Elf posability die and wreath shapability die called "Elves in Cognito." It was one of those layouts you chuckle all the way through....


I've been really really tired and sore for days. I'm in physical therapy for my bulging neck disk and general fibromyalgia stuff plus getting lots of periodontal work done and seeing the 'regular line-up" of doctors. July has been tough, but I do feel improvements too. I am grateful.


Speaking of grateful, guess what Sir Henry did? He went to the local government surplus sale Saturday and got me a 12" scanner and a 12" printer! How cool is that? Technically the equipment is bigger than 12" but that's what I'll be using it for so that's how I think of it.


The $10.00 printer is the Epson Stylus Photo R1800. It's already hooked up and working. I had the Epson R800 previously, which was a mother's day present from my dog. I just love printing photos on this printer with pigment ink. It's the best one for me.


Sunday I downloaded some digital freebies and did two layouts. I just love the flexibility. I hope Spellbinders will come out with some new digital stuff soon, if not, I'm going to have to purchase some of the great kits out there. I still like the hybrid style best, but I love what digital adds to a layout. Post here if you know some good freebies or sites you like. I'm already crazy about my friend Jodi's Pink Tomato stuff sold on Polka Dot Potato.


I'll have that new scanner up and going before my next post. Blessings to you.


No comments: