Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving with digital...







I greet you with an attitude of gratitude. Lots of creative adventures around here as we prepare for the oncoming holidays.

Today Miss Betty mailed me some of her creativity—what a joy. I got a handmade card and an adorable magnetic note pad. I hope to scan, but I don’t have time at the moment. Thanks!

I’ve been wrapping gifts for folks I won’t see again before Christmas. I just love getting those ready early. I did finish my “special project” for gifts, but I’m still not spilling the beans about it since the recipients will be reading before it’s time to open.

Photos are of more digital projects I’ve had fun putting together:
Left layout is of my brother's family at Christmas last year and the layout on the right is from our wedding in August. Sir Henry's brother, sister, and daughter are featured. The ditial tools on these layouts came from Prima digital, Spellbinders, and Designer Digital. I love combining different items digitally just like I do in the studio.

If I started counting my blessings now, I could not finish in this lifetime. I am so grateful and wish you an abundant holiday full of uncountable blessings.

No comments: