Friday, November 7, 2008

Now Back to Regularly Scheduled Programing



















Well, almost back....I'm a GRANDMA! My 24-year-old step-daughter and her husband had a baby boy November 30th. Plus I'm best friends with a married woman! My precious Nanette got married on Saturday November 1.



That's the personal stuff. Now here's the related art stuff. The gold card above is one that I created using a Tim Holtz stamp for the new family.Also used Wizard and flower die plus Technique Tuesday swirl stamps. I sent one of the Autumn birds with a pre-birth gift box that included sock monkey socks which just cracked me up. The autumn birds are cut on the Wizard using one of the newer big Sizzex dies.



For the wedding gift we gave a gift card nestled in a cool black and white print box purchased from Micheals for a dollar. It was wrapped with a 2 inch paper ribbon and garnished with a big Prima flower plus an Elvis die cut and Wizard cut tag. Sorry I forgot to photograph it....sigh



I'm going to a crop on Saturday so I hope to post wedding and more honeymoon pages after that. In the meantime, enjoy the moments. There's nothing sweeter than hugging your best friend who's newly married and your new (just home from the hospital) grandson in the same weekend.

No comments: