Monday, June 27, 2011

Launched Renewed Web Site today------- www.NAChattin.com

This is so exciting for me--I've redesigned my web site to reflect my current focus and priorities. Check it out at http://www.nachattin.com

The journals, the artful spirit, and the recycled projects are now prominently featured on the home page and the site.

Now that the basics are published I will go back in and flush out more of the topics and links. I've been working on this for almost a month and I just couldn't keep it under wraps any longer.

Release and Receive
In my personal life and career, I have been practicing this affirmation for almost two years now. I simplified my studio and my goals. The whole process is cathartic and so nourishing. Last month I realized that my efforts to apply this to my whole life means I must also fine tune and scale down the web site. Before I started this process I'm not even sure I realized how the old site was weighing me down. Ah, the glory of simplicity.

Consulting & Teaching
After three years of "amateur status" I am available again as a professional artist, instructor, and consultant. Check out the HIRE ME page on the site as well as the Artful Spirit section for new programs and ideas that are more aligned with my current life goals. You will see even more information in the weeks to come. Thank you so much for your support and interest over the last ten years with my web site--I'm looking forward to bringing you wonderful new ideas and projects.

No comments: