Sunday, May 3, 2020

Stop me before I pin(terest) again




My Palm Tree Dreams card (shown with C-19 nails-frown), I
 was inspired to use this layout and ink-blended background
by watching YouTube video from Zindorf Stamps:
https://youtu.be/TWFVUFVesBQ



I rarely post my designed art, which is the art I make from the vast array of awesome products available in the world today. My reasoning is:
1. I don't wish to take the time to carefully photograph items when I could be making more stuff.
2. There are so many incredible photographs of beautifully made items similar to what I am designing that already exist online.

I find and save my favorite designed and original art pieces on Pinterest(tm). Here's a link to my Pinterest hub: https://www.pinterest.com/nachattin/ There are very very few of my own designs there because I'd rather go make them and teach them as opposed to taking photographs...remember that part?

My You Tube channel also has some (OK, a ton) of videos categorized by topic into playlists. I think you can click here for my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRWZ5ZmQQC7wFHzZA-MnU0g?view_as=subscriber or you may just have to search Chattin and find it. Keep in mind, the treasure is not within the few videos I uploaded but in the playlists.

I contend that when we want to know more about a person or fall in love with someone or when someone has left our orbit, we can find insight into that person simply by following them on Pinterest or checking their saved videos on YouTube(tm). Yes, of course you could troll their Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, but that's so obvious.  Look beyond what someone is posting of their own work, service, or product and peer closer into what they actually save--it's fun.

More recently created cards I designed: 
Dogwood Shimmer

Blue Palm

Sunny Flamingos


No comments: