Friday, May 20, 2011

Dino Wall Art now on exhibit at Paper Temptress Community Blog

I'm designing for the Paper Temptress and loving the inspiration from all the amazing papers available through this company. I'll be posting one project per month for the community blog along with playing on their new "soon to be released" challenge blog too.


My first submission is called Dino Wall Art and it's a hybrid layout that has been framed to hang on our wall. I used the Silver Lustre text weight papers for printing my design and they make such an incredible difference on printed digital layouts. You have to see it. This paper puts a whole new spin on digitally based paper art.

The whole point of posting my designs to the PT blog is for you to go visit the PT blog so I can't give you lots of detailed pictures here. I will, however, give you a tiny peek to whet your appetite. Look for an additional post next week with more detailed information on the project including resources for the frame.

Even on this tiny sneak peek you can see the cool textures of the papers and ribbons that were all from Paper Temptress.

Be sure and scroll through all the recent posts on the PT blog for some great ideas and inspiraiton. The team members are all inspiring artists. Leave a comment too and tell them I sent you so they'll let me "keep my job" --smile.

No comments: