Friday, November 11, 2011

Recycled Flash Cards--a closer look 1

Birthday for my GRAND-niece
Card Notes:
My friend Laurie sent me the original card with the dog in glasses for my birthday 2010. The papers are from a pack of double sided designs I got on sale at a local craft store. The card was sized to fit into an envelope that came from a yard sale. Ta-Da!

Posting Notes:
November and December are rich with holiday joy. This year I'm relishing the season with fewer gifts, more meaningful gifts, and more time with my spirit and my loved ones. My blog posts through the end of the year will be a series of cards I've been working on called "Recycled Flash Cards." I've done a video but the editing isn't done and I'm not worried about that right now.

The cards in this series were made June 2011-November 2011 and feature designs created by recycling other greeting cards. Some are done from "store bought" cards, some from handmade cards sent to me by others, and some from cards I made and sent to people who didn't want to throw them away but didn't have space to keep them either. (Thanks Mom)

No comments: