In the process of wondering where the expression "Life is just a bowl of cherries" came from I created a recent blog post featuring the video and song lyrics.
|Bowl of cherries from our kitchen.|
Here's my favorite quote from the song:
"The best things in life to you were just loaned
So how can you lose what you never owned
Life is just a bowl of cherries
So live and laugh at it all"
Slipper Camp Activities:
1. Well yeah, eat a bowl of cherries
2. Eat fresh fruit every day for a week
3. Get a cherry/olive pitter and make life easier (Tell your local Pampered Chef rep that I sent you—wink)
4. Fill your blender with cherries, almond milk, and vanilla protein powder for a cherry vanilla shake
5. Journal Prompt: Create a cherry and the pits post
Slipper Camp: A kinder, gentler boot camp designed to assist you in living well.
Camp Motto: Being kind to yourself makes you strong.
Checkout my personal progress and all the tasks on http://www.artfultourist.blogspot.com/ (search key word slipper camp)