Saturday, March 24, 2007

Card Design Series


I'm so excited to be writing for a fun web site called Suite 101. They're like the ultimate internet magazine and cover all kinds of topics. I'll be writing articles about greeting cards and journaling--my near and dear topics.


I've just started a new "quick card" series for Suite 101 and I invite you to join me as we explore this fun and fruitful topic. At the bottom of the article I list some of my most viewed gallery sites for card inspiration.


In addition to the recently published video for Spellbinders, I'm also working on a pod cast deal so I can broadcast more visuals in creative arts. So fun and exciting. I cherish your coments so please continue to email and post right here too--let me know topics that interest you.
Card created spring 2006, Paper Artsy stamp--NAChattin designer

No comments: