Sunday, March 4, 2007

CHA Videos


Insight film and video has posted eight new video clips filmed during CHA 2007. Check out my new "old favorite" person Pattie Donham on the Stampabilities video and see a picture of us together in the CHA 2007 post below. Pattie and her finace Scott shot these videos and I just love the work they've done. I didn't get to see all these while I was there, so it's a real treat for me. I need to do some more shopping after this! http://www.insightfilmvideo.com/cha2007/page17.html


I'm honored to represent Spellbinders in our video and if you look carefully you can see Eli, Mark, and Linda in the background. Hope you feel inspired to try some of these great techniques and products--I'm off to make that Tim Holtz tag myself...
The Palm Trees pictured are one of the demo items we created at the booth and on the video. We made them into pins and Pattie wore hers the rest of the day. THANKS Pattie! www.pattiewack.com

1 comment:

Pattie Wilkinson said...

Norma Anne, you're just cute as a button! Thanks for the kuddos on the videos. See you at the next CHA!
Pattiewack