Sunday, January 11, 2009

More calendar pin ups




The hybrid calendars were just so much fun. Hybrid Calendars - http://www.nachattin.com/articledigitalcalendar.html

The top photo is a page illustrating the reverse hybrid technique I'm coming to know and love. When you want to get more from your scrapping and crafting --scan and reuse designs on digitial projects.

I've been trying to add a slide show of all the interior pages and my competency has been stretched. If you click on the button "view all images" you can see the slide show on their site, but I can't seem to get it pretty here...I'll keep trying.

In the meantime I'm working on finishing ours which will be lumpy, bumpy, and glittered. I've had a tight budget lately, PLEASE hire me if you can--smile. However through the generosity of friends I cropped yesterday and got some of the newer Distress Stickles from Ranger. I can't wait to get them on our calendar and other projects.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI!!!! Dropping in to say hello, I hope you & Henry are doing well! If you ever ever want to come up for a visit - you are most welcome!
The business of Life has gotten the better of me for the last 8 months and I am ashamed that I have been sort of incommunicado. I got ont he computer to get work down that I didnt get to during the day. I'm watching highlights of the Inauguration and decided instead of work, I would catch up on buddy blogs. As I should be!

Best to you!,
Jodi