Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our own spring fling

Now this is fun--not only did we have a great weekend but thanks to the "miracle" of digital photography I got to finish it all off with a scrapbook page. As far as the layout--thanks to my organizational folders I used a combination of elements from Designer Digitals and Go Digital. My favorite technique, which I candidly overuse these days, is photo clipping with masks to get that funky photo effect.

As far as the weekend--We went to PBUMC Saturday with our favorite borrowed kids from next door. We started the morning with a pancake breakfast, then visited the bake sale, the rummage sale, back inside for the praise fellowship before heading out to hunt for eggs and topping it all off with a tasty hot dog lunch. That's one run-on sentence describing one run-on day of fun.

But wait, there's more--just like on the Sham-wow commercials. On Sunday I woke up early and attended the sunrise service. It was wonderful. We sang my favorite Resurrection songs and I wept and smiled the whole time. After service I came home and made hot cross buns for us before we relaxed, enjoyed our life in the neighborhood, and then watched the Masters.

I posted all the photos on Facebook if you want to revel in more cute-ness.

Life is good. I wish you joy.

No comments: