Saturday, March 17, 2012

Define Luck

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Amidst any celebrating and reveling I choose to count my blessings as well. My wonderful husband and I have had a long running inside joke about luck. Everytime he says something about being lucky or wishing luck I say that I don't beleive in luck. For me, it's all part of being blessed by my Great Creator.

Fibromyalgia is a strange illness that most would not count as a blessing or being lucky. While I'd release it if I could, I still see having the fibro as a blessing too. My life changed dramatically with the onset of this illness and much of it was to my advantage.

I get asked a lot to share some of my story to others and I have been working on a book called "Healing by Spirit" for some time now. In the meantime I have published a rather lenghy article on my web site called:


Peace be with you and the Irish everywhere.

I celebrate my Celtic heritage in my life and my art all  year long.

No comments: