|Used upcycled chip board for front and back covers.|
I was asked the other day if I was still art journaling. The art journal has become so much a part of me that I have neglected to mention it on the blog for some time now. So, here’s where I am this year:
· I made my own spiral bound journal with the Zutter™
· I adore using this journal with all the cool insert pages I put inside
· I average 45 minutes daily writing, working, playing in my journal
· I’m still more of a writer than an full page artwork kind of journal keeper
· I have been experimenting more with original drawings and different mediums like Pan Pastels™
|My only full page entry so far this year--|
she is Naomi Jean.
Here are some recent pages from my “of course I’m still journaling” Journal. Stay mighty-- arm yourselves with pens my fearless ones!
|This is the bossy sitcom lady listing my pointless|
complaints about the world, for example,
knowing the difference between a butter knife
and a table knife.