Today’s Slipper Camp Workout:
Learn something new.
Keep your mind and yourself growing by learning something new at least every few days. It doesn’t have to be complex, just something you’ve never learned before today.
|Who knew there were heated slippers?|
· Learn a new word
· Learn a second route to your destination
· Learn what complimentary colors really mean on the color wheel
· Learn the middle name of someone you contact regularly
· If you can, use the new thing you learned today
· Learn a new thing was learned from a child 11 or under
· Find a new thing that makes your everyday life easier
Slipper Camp: A kinder, gentler boot camp designed to assist you in living well.
Camp Motto: Being Kind to Yourself Makes you Strong
Follow along with the Slipper camp tasks on the Live Safe, Live Well FacebookPage: https://www.facebook.com/kNACkofit?ref=br_rs
Have you ever used Reddit? Click above video for wonderful and simple explanation. There is a page I like there called "What I learned today." Great resource for learning something new topics range from cancer research to Star Wars...all are documented.