Slipper Camp Workout #6:
Make something. The feeling of accomplishment when you make something yourself is a boost to the soul and the mind.
Bonus: Make something that makes you laugh.
|Silly Kissy Birds ACEO by Norma|
Anne Chattin 2014 copyright
Tips and Enhancements:
· Contrary to popular belief, you do not have to be “creative” to make something.
· If you cook from box items, try making something from scratch.
· If you only buy pre-made items, cook something from a box.
· Write a handwritten thank you note or birthday wish.
· If you have a hobby, make something with it—from knitting a scarf, to making a gift tag or card, to planting a seed or placing a carrot top in water.
· Make a photo log of today by snapping shots all day lo
Obviously this is one of my favorite topics. For more tips and enhancements visit the Artful Tourist side of my website: http://www.nachattin.com/indexartonly.html
Slipper Camp: A kinder, gentler boot camp designed to assist you in living well.
Camp Motto: Being kind to yourself makes you strong.