Monday, October 22, 2007

Update




So much for my weekly post binge...sigh. I'm still dealing with sinus issues and I picked up a great new contract Oct. 8th that has had me spinning. My apologies. Haven't spent much time in the studio, so it's easy to list what I have worked on:

-Sept Pine Cone Press--fun purple and green layout with book on the page

-Holiday Gifts-I'm decorating some paper bags for holiday gifts plus I've bought some great jewelry from this cool site and I want to create clever packaging for that for the holidays.

-I got a ton of new dies from Spellbinders and I've barely passed them through the machine, but new and exciting prospects are awaiting me

-Did a fun Spellbinders demo in a local store last week. I sure hope they start to carry the Wizard around here.
-Photos are posted "pre-scrap" this time and include a fun day trip to Miami's South Beach plus Daisy hiding from a bath and Drexel ready to fetch.
--Live long and prosper. I'll try and keep up better.

No comments: