Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dreams, potential nightmares, and video

Here it is for all the world to see...a video of the current condition of my art studio. I made the video on 2.18.09 and posted it to You Tube. I've also made a web page for reference here...http://www.nachattin.com/artiststudioupdate.html

This video is rated SS for "strong stomach" and is not for the faint of heart or the well organized. I am not a video journalist and I certainly don't have any editing skills--you have to tilt your head to the right to see the video in the upright position. My apologies to all those with neck issues...



Progress report:

**I have located some inspiring articles on organization and journaled some ideas and plans. My favorite web site so far is called Simplify 101 and here's the article I started with: http://www.simplify101.com/create-a-space-you-love.php

**I didn't get much done while my parents were here (they just left Wednesday) but it has been on mind and I collected some shoe boxes to decorate and use for storage from my shopping trip with Mom.

**Yesterday, I began emptying the drawers of my "tiny stuff" cabinet so that I can have things most useful closest to me and move my beading supplies to a central location.

**My brave friend Jill, who is very organized and has a beautiful studio of her own, has volunteered to assist me. We hope to set a date for that very soon.

No comments: