Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hearts and Hands Linked by Love Layout


Dragon fly from layout featured on Paper Temptress blog.
 A new Artful Tourist project launches on the Paper Temptress blog today--it's an 8" by 8" scrapbook layout. Take a look at the full layout plus a quick tutorial on torn paper frames. 

The close up here shows my dragonfly that I colored with Bic Mark-It alcohol markers--my latest favorite coloring tools. They are vibriant, blendable, and perform great on different surfaces such as this Poison Ivory cardstock from
Paper Temptress.









Been Framed lately?

I promised the PT blog readers more information on overlay frames. Here's a fancy one from my wedding album  plus some others from older projects that aren't on my web site any more--When you click on this link you will go to my web page that gives more details on how I cut the wedding one.



Fancy Cut Frame from my wedding album.

This one is cardstock with print paper glued to the opposite side.

 I want to add a couple more frames but I'm out of time for now. May your day be framed fabulously.

No comments: