Wednesday, January 11, 2017

My return to camp

I finished my first 2017 Slipper Camp Workout: 
"Printing out at least three great photos from 2017 and putting them in prominent places." 




In February 2016 I attended what we call "Art Camp" again.
This photo is from a walk with my dearest friends Lynn & Jill.
I digitally created a fun photo keepsake for them in Oct. 2016.
Now the photo is on the magnet board above my monitor. 
This Polaroid of Owen was already up. (Bonus for me--smile.) Interesting to note: Owen goes directly to that photo and makes a comment every time he comes in our house.

Owen is my grandson by way of my God-daughter Brittany. 









October 2016-- weekend in a cabin with my friend Nanette.
We hadn't seen each other in over 7 years.
Thanks to Slipper Camp exercise one I see this photo every day.
My dresser top looks like inspiration for another exercise, right?










I had my first birthday party in several years in 2016. The photo now happily resides on our fridge door.
























Slipper Camp: A kinder, gentler boot camp designed to promote living well every moment.
Camp Motto: Being kind to yourself makes you strong.
Checkout my personal progress and all the tasks on http://www.artfultourist.blogspot.com/ (search key word slipper camp)

Follow along with the  Slipper camp tasks on the Live Safe, Live Well Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/kNACkofit?ref=br_rs

No comments: