Friday, May 29, 2020

Sending a hug in the mail


I ordered the large and small daisy punches
from Stampin" Up.  Now I'm putting flowers
on everything. 



I'm back on mission. Sending cards to family and friends has been a mission of mine for years, however, I slacked off in 2018. I went down to holidays, some birthdays, sympathy and thank you notes (some handmade some on stationary--Mamma always said a thank you  note cannot be neglected).

I have continued to make some cards, But I've also made quite a bit of art for gallery sales and for workshops. Bottom line on the cards--I stopped mailing them. Current events have led to more time in the studio.

For mother's day I got a boatload of supplies from Stampin' Up. I ordered so many that it made sense to sign up as a hobbyist demonstrator. So for the next 140 days I'm a Stampin' Up demonstrator. Here's the link to shop on my demonstrator page if you are so inclined...

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx

No comments: