Friday, August 14, 2020

Prompted for Fun

 My friends Eddy and Lynn invited me to join their card prompt group. Every day there is a one or two word prompt and we create a card with that prompt and then text a photo of it to each other.

Here are a few of my recent entries:

1.  Prompt was music



2A and 2B. The washi tape prompt put me on a roll and I made these two plus 3 more which was great since I hadn't used my washi stash in a long time... The circles on the pear card are made by taping multiple strips of washi to cardstock and then punching out the 
circles. Thank you Pinterest for that reminder.
























3. The hot air balloon card was for the wind prompt

4A and 4B. These are for the yellow-orange prompt which is one of my favorite color combos so I made a total of 6 for this one...




5. The Alice card is one of two that I made for the prompt grid. My other one is more grid-like but it's currently MIA.
6. The peacful pink bird is for the watermark prompt

No comments: